Salary Attractive package
Consultant April Lee
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122018-12-28 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This successful company has many projects in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East. They strive to create safer and more efficient infrastructure.
As a Document Controller, responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Filing, scanning and compiling construction documentation incl. architectural plans
- Maintaining databases and efficiency of document control function
- Collating and maintaining project documentation within time frames
- Copying and printing of project documentation
- Liaising with sub-contractors and project managers
- Heavy use of Aconex software program
- Assist the project team with administrative duties
To be successful for this Document Controller role, you must possess the following:
- Previous experience working on a large project in the Construction industry
- Strong experience using Aconex software (essential)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and punctuality
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Positive and dedicated attitude
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply.
To apply please click apply or call April Lee on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.