Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Attractive package
Consultant April Lee
Date posted 5 December 2018 2018-12-052019-01-04 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is an Australian-owned company holding over 10,000 sites across the country. They ensure to maximise energy efficiency, safety and optimising building performance across buildings.
As a Service Coordinator, responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Raising work orders and purchase orders, processing invoices
- Allocating resources and liaising with technicians/subcontractors
- Recording and tracking status of works – internal and external
- Liaising with clients to provide updates on work requests
- Recording and maintaining budgets and costing
- Reviewing time-sheets and coordinating technician/subcontractor documentation
- Preparing toolbox meetings and attending regular meetings
- Providing general administrative support to the wider team
To be successful for this Service Coordinator role, you must possess the following:
- Previous experience working in the Service Industry
- Previous experience within HVAC/Fire would be advantageous
- Certificate in Business Administration is desirable
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word/Outlook, Databases)
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply.
To apply please click apply or call April Lee on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.