Data Entry Officer
Salary Competitive Market Rate
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Beatriz Tano
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-06 admin-and-secretarial South Melbourne Victoria South Melbourne AU 3205 AUD 28 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Data Entry Officer to provide data entry support for a highly reputable IT company sitting within the People and Culture Team. As a Data Entry Officer, you must possess strong attention to detail, have previous data entry experience and intermediate-advanced Excel knowledge. This role based in South Melbourne is an initial two-week contract with a possibility to extend a further week. Monday - Friday, regular business hours.
Providing a high level of data entry support to the HR/People & Culture Team through:
- Assist in amending processes
- Creating spreadsheets and reports through excel
- Entering employee data into company's internal database software and ensuring accuracy
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Adhere to all policy, process and procedural requirements
- Proven experience as Data Entry Officer
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Self-accountable with the ability to work autonomously when required
- Previous experience working within HR space (highly desirable)
If this sounds like your next perfect role, and you feel you have relevant experience, please click on the link to apply with your most up to date resume.
To apply please click apply or call Beatriz Tano on +61 3 862822128 for a confidential discussion.