Team Administrator - Financial Advisory
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-03 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne CBD Victoria Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Join this Financial Services company providing specialised wealth, investment and corporate services. Based in Melbourne CBD this organisation operates across Australia. As the Team Administrator, you’ll join a high performing advisory team within insurance services.
This Team Administrator opportunity within their Insurance Advisory Team provide a high level of administrative supporting a team of four advisors with any administrative requirements with the aim to improve efficiency whilst delivering a high level of service to clients.
Fixed term contract until 31/07/2019 with opportunity for extension.
- Responsibility for administrative processes in servicing of clients with insurance applications
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to coordinate account management
- Administration of insurance underwriting matters
- Identify areas of improvement regarding processes and general administrative tasks
- Build key relationships with external stakeholders including clients and service providers
The successful candidate:
- Proven administration skills within a corporate environment
- Highly proactive and has use of initiative
- Thrive in a fast paced, high energy and high performing environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to implement processes and find efficiencies for the team and business
- RG146 qualifications and experience using Salesforce or a similar CRM will be highly regarded
This is a fantastic opportunity for a tenacious and driven individual to join a high energy environment. You have the chance to make an impact in this high performing team and broaden your own skills and capabilities.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.