Loan Administration Officer
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Victoria Clarke
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-06 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Based in modern offices in Sydney CBD - this Retail Bank are looking for a number of Loan Administrators to join a fast developing area. This will be on a 12 month contract with the view to stay on and grow within the organisation! You will be working closely with the Mortgage & Settlement departments and managing relationships internal and external of the business.
A leading Retail Bank based in Sydney CBD looking for Loan Administration Officers on a 12 months contract with the view to develop further past this time.
This role will allow you to develop your career within the Banking & Finance Industry.
Some key responsibilities:
- Dealing with compliance; cross referencing documents to ensure all is compliant
- Database Management
- Relationship management
- Communication with Corporate business around company documentation
- Liaising with both the Mortgage and Settlement departments
- General administration and much more.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally have at least 1-2 year's experience within a Loans Officer role or similar
- Customer Service & Administration experience
- Experience in processing applications and documentation within a specified limit
- Be collaborative & proactive - Have a solutions focused approach
- Ability to engage with Senior Managers in order to provide high quality outcomes
- Capability to deliver outstanding client service and administration support
- Possess strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team culture.
Due to the nature of the Consumer Finance industry this position requires a candidate who has the ability to work in a fast paced working environment and still be able to deliver outstanding results.
This role is to start ASAP pending background checks - Notice periods WILL be considered.
MUST have Full Working Rights (NO Working Holiday and/or Student Visa's accepted).
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Clarke on 02 8289 3231 for a confidential discussion.