Salary AUD45,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Victoria Clarke
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-29 admin-and-secretarial Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated individual to join one of the Leading Retail Banks of Australian in their Head Office in Sydney CBD. This Customer Relations Consul tat position will see you develop your career in Customer Service, Administration and Client engagement! Great opportunities for indefinite training and career progression!
Customer Relations Consultant / Administration Assistant
Working in rotation shifts; Monday - Friday, a time between the hours of 7am - 6pm
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated individual to join one of the Leading Retail Banks of Australian in their Head Office in Sydney CBD.
- Dealing with Customers over the phones
- Telephone enquiries re products, issues and general updates
- Inbound calls; providing customers with up to date information
- Maintain high levels of attention to detail and ensure a strong risk management focus when accepting and processing customer requests
- Ensure that you are correct in marketing and product information
- Client engagement management
- Carry out customer information follow ups, compile letters and make phone calls to customers as necessary
- Liaising with various divisions regarding customers enquires
- Professional and strong communication skills
- Experience in Customer Service & Administration
- Preferably Call Centre experience (but not necessary)
- At least 1-year Administration experience
- Excellent Microsoft word skills
- Supreme levels of patience and initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive client relationships
- Adaptable approach to working with diverse people
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a results oriented focus
If you have 1 - 4+ years experience in Customer Service and/or Administration and a passion for delivering excellent results, this will be a fantastic position for you. This role will offer the opportunity to expand existing client service skills in a professional team environment.
The role will be giving 4 weeks hands-on training and development.
*** Interviews taking place one morning either; Wednesday 6th / Thurs 8th / Fri 9th March ***
*** Role starting 29th April ***
*** MUST be either Citizen or Permanent Resident *** NO Working Holiday or Student visa’s accepted ***
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Clarke on 02 8289 3231 for a confidential discussion.