Financial Planning Administrator
Salary Package including 10.5% Super!
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-04 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Join a Financial Advisory organisation that provides Insurance, investment products and financial advice across Australia and New Zealand. This Advisory Services Administrator role sits within an Operations team responsible for enabling customers and Advisers access quality financial advice. As Advisory Services Administrator, provide operational and administrative support to Financial Advisers regarding Licenses, Registers, remuneration and general advisory support.
- Administer client and licensee requests in line with regulatory requirements
- Assist with enquiries, complaints, and resolutions
- Process transactions ensuring compliance with rules and regulations
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and proactively identify processing errors or anomalies
- Work collaboratively within a team to meet service agreements and deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your experience within financial services on a 12 month contract. For the ambitious candidate this could be a career move into a financial advisory.
The Successful Candidate:
- Proven administration and customer service skills, ideally within financial services
- Advanced Excel skills including V look ups and formulas.
- Thrive in a fast paced, high energy and high performing environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to implement processes and find efficiencies for the team and business
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.