Junior Office Administrator / Customer Service
Salary AUD45,000 - AUD50,000 per annum
Location St LeonardsFULL_TIME
Consultant Jessica Tan
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-05 admin-and-secretarial St Leonards New South Wales 102/545 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards NSW 2065 AU 2065 AUD 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer service / office administrator to join a fast-paced Print company in St. Leonards. This role is well-suited for an energetic individual who enjoys providing quality customer service, a fast-paced environment, and the freedom to work autonomously.
Get hands-on experience in the printing process; full-training is provided for this 9-5:30pm role. If you’ve got an interest or experience in print, have the passion for providing fantastic customer service, and can work to deadlines in a busy work environment, consider this permanent full-time role:
• Answer all incoming calls and emails in a timely manner
• Provide exceptional customer service and be the first point of contact for customers
• Assist in the preparation of quotes, invoicing, and meeting customer requirements
• Assist in print production where necessary
• Ad hoc office administrative responsibilities – maintaining stock, office cleanliness, order etc.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Self-driven with an ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple jobs at the same time
• Attention to detail
• Experience in the Print industry, sales, or degree in Graphic Design highly desirable
University students and juniors keen on setting foot in the Print industry are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Tan on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.