Salary Competitive Daily Rate
Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Beatriz Tano
Date posted 25 March 20192019-04-03 2019-04-24 admin-and-secretarial Eastern Suburbs Victoria Bayswater AU 3153 AUD 26 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Based in Bayswater, this global renewable energy organisation is looking for a dynamic Contracts Administrator to assist the Projects team on their current projects.
The Contracts Administrator will be providing contract management and compliance support during the execution and closeout stages of the projects.
As a Contracts Administrator you will manage the administrative day to day duties for two projects.
This Contracts Administrator role is an initial temporary opportunity for 6 months with a potential to extend. Mon-Fri, standard business hours.
- Assisting the Project Execution team with day to day administrative tasks
- Liaising with subcontractors and customers
- Ensuring documents are filed directly
- Tracking and managing correspondence
- Providing risk advice to the project team
- Management of subcontractor and customer claims
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a utility, construction project industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of common terminology within the energy industry
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Suite
**Please note- suitable applicants must have full Australian working rights due to the longevity of the role.**
To apply please click apply or call Beatriz Tano on +61 3 86282128 for a confidential discussion.