Salary Competitive Hourly Rate
Location South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Beatriz Tano
Date posted 8 April 20192019-04-08 2019-05-08 admin-and-secretarial Keysborough Victoria Southpark Close AU 3173 AUD 25 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This Scheduling Coordinator position will be working for a reputable building services company based in Keysborough. They offer services such as energy efficient energy efficient heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical, fire, engineering and design for commercial building owners.
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will be responsible for allocating work to technicians and subcontractors and ensure work orders are being managed proactively.
This is a 6 month temporary opportunity starting immediately. Mon-Fri, standard work hours.
- Raise work orders and identify its urgency
- Allocate resources to work orders
- Maintain data and enter accurate information on the system
- Tracking work orders status
- Ensure client requirements are met and issues are resolved
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Scheduling Coordinator or relevant role
- Experience in a HVAC heating, ventilation, air conditioning (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Beatriz Tano on +61 3 86282128 for a confidential discussion.