Office Assistant / Client Services
Salary super + bonus + benefits
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-12 admin-and-secretarial Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A prestigious consultancy is looking for an Office Assistant / Client Services with great communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious organisation. This role would be perfect for a confident candidate who enjoys dealing with people and is looking for a varied role. You will be the go-to person and insure all aspects of the office run smoothly. You will assist other support staff for the company and must be immaculately presented and well mannered.
Your duties as the Office Assistant / Client Services will include:
- Liaise with Building Management and security on relevant issues
- Log maintenance requests – cleaning issues, back of house and general office maintenance issues
- Purchase and stock control of corporate stationery, business cards, letterhead etc.
- Prompt response to Client Services distribution inbox
- Provide assistance with bulk photocopying, binding, large mail outs and ad hoc admin tasks as required
- Ad hoc tasks and specific requests to ensure efficient running of the office
Reception Coverage Support
- When required, cover the reception desk and client reception area
- Ensuring the reception area is clean and tidy at all times
Meetings and Functions
- Key point of contact in ensuring the Client Services team coordinates internal and client meetings efficiently
- Prepare meeting rooms for staff and client events as per booking requests, including configuration of tables and chairs, AV equipment, ordering and set-up of food and beverages, cutlery, crockery etc.
- Tidy and reconfigure rooms at the conclusion meetings
- Assist with office related events and functions including set up, catering and other requirements as needed
- Distribute fruit, milk and newspapers of a morning
- Assist in ensuring kitchens and utility point areas are clean and tidy as required (c.2 times per day)
- Attend and participate in administration meetings
- Work effectively as a strong Client Services Team member to ensure all Client Services requirements are addressed seamlessly
- Other duties as communicated by the Office Manager or requests from other BST cohorts
- Back up of other Client Services roles as required
Social office environment, bonus structure, $5k health and well being allowance, progress opportunities, health insurance etc
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.