Salary Up to AUD54,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Victoria Clarke
Date posted 8 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-07 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Customer Service Administrator –- $54,000+ Super – Large leading Retail Bank within Top 4! Sydney CBD location - Amazing offices! Want to work for a company that supports training and career progression? Enjoy customer service and have a good eye for detail? We require an independent and enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator to assist clientele nationwide.
This is a great chance to get your foot in the door with a highly successful, global Financial organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and progress internally!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new expanding division within a very reputable company!
- Answer inbound phone calls confidently and adapt to each enquiry
- Admin support to your clients and customers
- Provide exceptional customer service for all customers
- Service existing policy holders
- Provide accurate information about the company’s products and processes
- Record customer feedback including complaints in the appropriate systems
- Adhere to the daily schedule
To be successful you must have:
- Previous experience within Customer Service and Administration
- Degree qualification is desired
- Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook experience
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong ability to problem solve
- High levels of initiative, a positive attitude with a sense of urgency and excellent relationship building skills
- Advanced organisational and time management skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to process large volumes of work accurately
- Team player
**** You MUST be available to interview Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday next week; 14th - 16th May ****
Starring date - June 2019
MUST be an Australian Perm Resident and/or Citizen
This is a fantastic opportunity to work independently and take on new challenges. Cool, calm and collected you will be able to take on responsibility and be confident in making decisions.
Full training will be provided and there is plenty of opportunity for career progression with this fast growing company.
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Clarke on 02 8289 3231 for a confidential discussion.