Administration Assistant (Temp to Perm)
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ali Alpe
Date posted 8 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-07 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
An Administration Assistant opportunity has arisen at Robert Walters within our client support team. This opportunity plays a crucial role in ensuring clients receive a high level of customer service and ensuring all matters are handled in a timely and professional manner This is full time (8:30-5:30p) position is a temp to perm opportunity.
The Administration Assistant role will be supporting our back office team with our Client Portal. This administration assistant role involves great communication skills and experience within customer service and administration. The role will be in Melbourne CBD and will start as a temp opportunity with the view to go permanent.
- Manage and service 200+ corporate and government clientele
- Oversee all correspondence consultants and clients across AU, NZ & Singapore
- Ensure all communication between departments is coherent, clear and delivered in a timely manner
- Liaise with management and deal with conflict in a mature and responsible manner
- Responsible for resolving communication between clients, consultants and candidates
- Liaise with our international IT Fastrack program management
- Process new client contracts, provide them with a detailed online starter package and service their ongoing needs.
- Experience in an administration role for 2-3 years
- Ability to go temp to perm
- Attention to detail
- High excel skills
- Ability to work either 5 days or 4 days
If this role sounds like it would be great fit for you, click apply now and if I think you would be a suitable candidate for the role I will get in contact with you for a confidential conversation.
Unfortunately due to the nature of this role going permanent, only candidates with unrestricted work rights will be considered.
To apply please click apply or call Ali Alpe on +61 3 8628 2166 for a confidential discussion.