Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-08 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Based in Melbourne's CBD, our client is searching for a professional, well presented and organised administrative assistant to join their friendly team of professionals.
The successful applicant will have..
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Experience as an administrative assistant or office administration assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Flawless written and verbal skills
- Completion of high school (ideal)
The successful applicant will be responsible for..
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organising and scheduling appointments
- Writing and distributing mail, correspondence memos, faxes, letters and forms
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Assost in preparing regularly scheduled reports
- Developing and maintaining an organised filing system
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procesures
- Assisting with office supply orders and researching new suppliers for the business
- Maintenance of the contact list
- Booking travel arrangements including flights and accommodation
- WSubmission and reconciliation of expense reports
- Providing general support to visitors
- Act as a point of contact for external and internal stakeholders
- Maintain and update the database where required
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
To apply please click apply or call Gemma Alexandrou on 03 86282126 for a confidential discussion.