Salary AUD25 - AUD27 per hour
Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jessica Tan
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
An immediate start, this role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global company in Macquarie Park.
With prior experience in Service Planning/ Coordination, this 6-month contract position will keep you busy in a fast-paced work environment. You'll have the opportunity to work across all functional areas of the company, undergo regular training and work in a team.
- Daily coordination of all Field Service Representatives, including liaising with any third-party contractors and Service Partners
- Maintaining the CRM, including customer service requests, transnational work orders and any unscheduled maintenance requests
- Work closely with the Operations Supervisor to ensure customers receive exceptional service across all fields
- Raising purchase orders for suppliers
- Effectively handling any disputes and complaints
- Ability to pick up on technical information quickly
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Experience in SAP, Oracle, and/or Salesforce highly desirable
- Immediately available
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Tan on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.