Salary AUD55,000 - AUD60,000 per annum
Location Macquarie ParkFULL_TIME
Consultant Katie Spicer
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-06-22 human-resources-and-personnel Macquarie Park New South Wales AU AUD 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This client is a leading global professional services firm and they are currently looking to hire a HR Administrator to support their busy team based in Macquarie Park. This is an administrative position within the HR team that will suit someone with c. 12 months' corporate experience looking for an opportunity to develop their HR career.
- Draft employment contracts and standard employee documents
- Monitor national HR Inbox
- Initiate psychometric testing, exit surveys and pre-employment screening tests
- Schedule new starter inductions and manage all stakeholders to ensure smooth program delivery
- Maintenance of HR intranet and documents
- Contribute to national HR projects and initiatives including mobility team needs
- Produce reports and provide general administrative support to the HR team both locally and nationally
- Additional tasks as required to support the team
- Ideally degree qualified or working towards a tertiary qualification
- 12 months' office admin/business experience
- Possess a customer-oriented approach, demonstrating a willingness to go the extra mile to deliver a great service
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships across the business
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
If you have some previous office administration experience and are looking to build your HR career please send your CV today. This position is based in Macquarie Park.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Spicer on 02 8423 1018 for a confidential discussion.