Host - Coordinator
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Mackenzie Sinclair
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-31 2019-06-27 admin-and-secretarial Docklands Victoria AU 3008 AUD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the Host Coordinator will be based with the Front of House team and responsible for coordinating, overseeing, planning organising and delivering operations for all internal meetings and events. You will be working in a team-based environment and supporting the host desk when required.
- Detailed forward planning
- Create, coordinate and execute meetings, events and activities.
- Liaise with different departments
- General front of house duties
- Stock levels and ordering
- Maintaining Spaces - for events and setups
- Tracking budgets
- Maintain area and board rooms
- Welcoming clients and other visitors
Skills and Experience:
- Recognised relevant experience in Finance and Office Administration or PA
- Previous experience in Professional services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to work in a team
- Desire to excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
To apply please click apply or call Mackenzie Sinclair on +61 3 86282256 for a confidential discussion.