Salary Competitive Hourly Rate
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Beatriz Tano
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne CBD Victoria Hawthorn AU 3000 AUD 25 32 32 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Australian-owned petrol and convenience company is seeking an experienced Project Administrator to manage multiple IT projects in strict timelines.
Based in Hawthorn, this Project Administrator position is a great opportunity for a dynamic Project Administrator to join a fast-paced environment.
This role is suited for someone who can work autonomously under little supervision and is highly organised.
As a Project Administrator, you will be managing multiple IT projects and ensuring that the projects are delivered in a timely manner. You will be responsible in coordinating the purchase and installation of IT systems.
This is a 6 months temporary opportunity. Mon-Fri, standard hours.
- Manage multiple IT projects simultaneously
- Coordinating the purchase and installations of IT systems.
- Ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and communicate this to all stakeholders involved
- Technical support
- IT support/troubleshooting experience
- Must possess strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- 2+ years experience in a similar project based role
To apply please click apply or call Beatriz Tano on +61 3 86282128 for a confidential discussion.