Business Services Assistant
Consultant Amber Bowden
Date posted 1 August 20192019-08-11 2019-08-31 admin-and-secretarial Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 AUD 6000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Funds SA is a South Australian Government owned corporation which invests and manages over AUD$32 billion on behalf of South Australian public sector superannuation funds and approved public authorities.
Reporting to the Business Services Manager, your role will be to ensure seamless coverage of ‘front of house’ administrative functions, in a professional and client-focused manner.
At Funds SA we believe great people are our greatest asset and this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and highly engaged corporate receptionist to join our dynamic team.
- Provide professional, attentive and courteous reception service
- Answer incoming phone calls and monitor incoming emails to the central inbox
- Manage meeting rooms including refreshments and/ or catering and ICT equipment to promote a well presented, professional environment
- Assist with travel and accommodation bookings
- Maintain relevant systems and databases that enable effective administration support
- Provide other administrative support when required
To be successful you will bring:
- At least 2 years experience in an corporate receptionist role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and understanding of discretion
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Excellent time management, self-motivation
- and attention to detail
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Confident, positive attitude and proactive work ethic
- The ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities without loss of composure
- Ability to professionally interact with colleagues, clients and associates
- Ability to thrive in a team environment while also acting with independence
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual that is wanting to build their career within a reputable organisation. The success of this role is dependent on your ability to constantly achieve a high standard of work, through continuous improvement and exceptional stakeholder engagement.
To apply please click apply or call Amber Bowden on +61 8 82163556 for a confidential discussion.