Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 26 September 20192019-10-01 2019-10-26 admin-and-secretarial Scoresby Victoria AU AUD 25 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This leading financial organisation based in Scoresby provide a comprehensive range of car loans, insurance, warranties and road side assistance to customers across Australia. This organisation's core value is customer satisfaction and utilise customer choice and flexibility in order to create a personalised experience for each customer.
This organisation is looking for a dynamic, customer focused Operations Administrators to join them for a 12 month contract with the potential for extension.
As the successful Operations Administrator you will be responsible for completing all required compliance checks for consumer and commercial credit contracts issued for settlements. You will also complete quality checks in their system prior to the settlement of contracts.
- Assist the Lending team to make reasonable enquiries and verification of a consumers financial situation
- Ensure compliance and adherence to external legislation
- Adhere to all policy, process and procedural requirements
- Positive attitude and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Strong ability to verify data quickly
- Previous experience entering data quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work on a rotating roster Monday to Sunday (two consecutive days off)
- Self accountable with the ability to work autonomously when required
This is a great career move for an Administrator to gain experience in a large, well known financial organisation. This organisation is located in Scoresby and has on-site parking. If you are interested in joining an organisation that recognises the value you add to the business, please apply using the link below.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.