Onboarding Support Consultant
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + Attractive salary package
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Shay Stanton
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-11-10 consultancy Adelaide CBD South Australia AU AUD 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding business located in Adelaide’s CBD is currently seeking the services of an exceptional and experienced onboarding support consultant. This organisation is seeking a strong candidate with high attention to detail and measurable accuracy skills. In this role you are supported by a team of financial Service Professionals.
The ideal candidate will be available within a short time frame, experienced in handling all aspects of a busy professional office and possess a mature outlook. As the first point of contact for all clients and customers you will play a pivotal role in the smooth running the implementation of administrative tasks.
- Ensure implementation projects are all created in the IT software in accurate and timely fashion.
- Implementation of signed agreements and statement of deliverable
- Facilitate weekly onboarding meeting with the professional services team. Track the progress of all onboarding projects and ensure everyone is on the same page and flagging potential issues
- Work closely with the onboarding consultants to ensure that all relevant projects activities are up to date
- Regular reporting to stakeholders (E.g. Onboarding projects in process, conversion schedule/calender, onboarding cases open time ect)
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a client service and/or administrative role
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the financial services industry
- Genuine interests in technology
- Relevant underground degree
- Experience in working with detailed processes
- Xplan experience is ideal, but not essential to the role
- Ability to learn very quickly in a very high paced enviroment
- Great communication skills
- Great problem solving skills
- willingness to contribute pro-actively in a team based enviroment
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Financial Services Administration officer to join a supportive and professional working environment.
To apply please click apply or call Shay Stanton on +61 8 82163554 for a confidential discussion.