Salary Attractive salary package
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Shay Stanton
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-02 legal Adelaide CBD South Australia Grenfell Street Adelaide AU 5000 AUD 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding business located in Adelaide’s CBD is currently seeking the services of an exceptional and experienced Administrations officer's for its Adelaide office. This organisation is seeking a candidate with a back ground of working with legal documents and a understanding of legislation.
The ideal candidate will be available within a short time frame, experienced in handling all aspects of a busy professional legal environment and possess a mature outlook to a team. As the first point of contact for all clients and practitioners you will play a pivotal role in the smooth running of supporting the cases coming in.
- Efficient phone service
- Document Management
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Input accurate data
- Recording and tracking of information
- Preparation for board/committee meetings
- Administrative duties
- Engaging with electronic communications
- Review and summarise historical practitioners documentation
- Preparing correspondence and documentation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive administration experience within a professional and attention to detail driven environment;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively will ensure success;
- Be professional, well presented, have strong communication skills and a cheerful and personable nature
- A Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant background is highly favourable.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced career office all-rounder to join a supportive and professional working environment.
To apply please click apply or call Shay Stanton on +61 8 82163554 for a confidential discussion.