Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + superannuation
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jhillian Reyes
Date posted 4 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-03 admin-and-secretarial Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work with a global reputable insurance firm in the heart of Sydney CBD.You will help to elevate our level of discipline and performance, all in the service of liberating creativity through great process.
Like all our marketers, your ultimate accountability is to help deliver total customer number growth.
- Project management of key marketing initiatives & priorities
- Support Operations Lead with negotiation of new contracts, structuring agency relationships and stakeholder management
- Support Operations Lead with monthly and annual budget processes, tracking and cost centre management
- Assisting Operations Lead with managing and mitigating risk; including updates to quarterly risk profiles and assurance plans, risk control testing and risk action tracking
- We partner with the best thought leaders in the business. You will manage relationships with CMO based subscriptions & partners, e.g. WARC, The Marketing Academy, Contagious, etc.
- Marketing conduit into Customer Labs Ways of Working
Required Experience,Capabilities & Skills:
- A passion for efficiency, process and continuous improvement
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communications skill
- Strategic and analytical ability with ability to think critically and make recommendations based on business requirements
- Problem solver, not a time line minder, that creates momentum through influencing rather than through tasking and directing.
- Confidently articulates project risks to the appropriate stakeholders to drive prompt discussion
- Assist teams to capture and breakdown the delivery of key marketing initiatives through tools such as Confluence and JIRA
- Ensure the Marketing team is connected to the right stakeholders, has the necessary information to deliver on key marketing initiatives and coordinates requests among external teams (e.g. Analytics, Digital, Mobile)
- Ability to work collaboratively, comfortable with ambiguity and a cultural advocate
- Strong Proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to think critically
- Experience in operations, procurement, business analysis, consulting or similar
- Experience in Atlassian suite would be helpful but not mandatory
- Minimum Bachelor Degree is a MUST
To apply please click apply or call Jhillian Reyes on 02 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion