Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Superannuation
Location Box HillFULL_TIME
Consultant Leasha Standring
Job Ref 1702960/001
Date posted 7 June 2022melbourne secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-06-07 2022-07-07 admin-and-secretarial Box Hill Victoria AU AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Labware https://www.labware.com/?hsLang=en https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Leader CMS logo.gif
Labware are a Global IT Consultancy. Established for 30 years, Labware are growing and are looking for an Office Assistant to work with their Finance and Administration teams to help take their Australian office to new heights.
Labware’s office is based in Boxhill with 40 offices globally and their Headquarters located in Delaware, USA.
The role: Office Assistant
As Office Assistant, support the finance team and wider office with day-to-day administration tasks. This will include setting up meeting rooms, answering incoming calls, assisting with invoicing and general administrative tasks.
If you're system savvy, have an eye for detail and love learning, the opportunities to develop and shape your career within this business are endless.
Day to day
- Office assistance/coordination
- Assisting the finance team and wider office with general administrative tasks
- Work closely with the finance & administration manager
- Liaising with the wider business
- Organising stationery and kitchen supplies
Skills & Qualities
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Accounts administration and office experience desired
- Ability to see tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Proactive and solutions focused, one to put ideas forward to better the business
What’s in it for you
The passionate team are extremely down to earth. This position is dynamic and varied; no day will be the same, it will suit a high school leaver or high education graduate who is a self-starter and who can bring ideas and suggestions to this growing business.
- Progressive and people focused culture
- Career progression and support in further education
- Hybrid working; 2 days working from home offered
- Opportunities to work internationally
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Leasha Standring on 03 8628 2269 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary + Outstanding BenefitsLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 9 June 2022
A great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Office Manager looking to further their career within a growing business.
- Permanent opportunity
- Iconic Collins St location
- Outstanding culture
Salary: AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + PackageLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 28 June 2022
- Join a HR team that cover our Australian & NZ businesses
- Work in a business that recognises and celebrates success
- Start your career within the HR field
About Robert Walters:
Robert Walters is a global recruitment consultancy operating across 31 countries. Robert Walters puts people at the heart of everything we do. We build relationships, we help candidate seize amazing career opportunities and we celebrate individual and team achievements in our own people every day.
Salary: AUD60,000 - AUD68,000 per annum + Super + Outstanding BenefitsLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 15 June 2022
A fantastic opportunity for a corporate receptionist or administration assistant who has an eye for detail, great communication and the ability to provide hands on support and a high level of service to all clientele.
Collaborate strongly with colleagues who are committed to delivering exceptional experiences.
- Highly regarded Chambers
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Collaborative, down to Earth team
Salary: AUD32 - AUD33 per hourLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 8 June 2022
Amazing opportunity to join one of Australia's leading financial services organisations.
- 6 month contract with the potential to extend
- Fully remote role with all IT provided
- Great opportunity to develop skills and grow with a supportive organisation
- All remote training provided
Salary: Up to AUD35 per hour + Parking AvailableLocation: Northern Suburbs MelbourneDate posted: 6 June 2022
Be the first point of contact for all student enquiries, the primary purpose of the Customer Service Team is to deliver exceptional customer service and valued solutions to students, staff and stakeholders. Customer Care team members are required to employ and maintain a professional, positive and solution orientated approach across all work practices and daily interactions.
Casual staff are needed to supplement the large Customer Care team during peak periods. This includes assisting with phone calls, online enquiries, and face to face enquiries (where permitted).
Anticipated 3 month contracts with the opportunity to stay on with the organisation.