Salary AUD60,000 - AUD68,000 per annum + Super + Outstanding Benefits
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Leasha Standring
Job Ref 1704950/001
Date posted 15 June 2022melbourne secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-06-23 2022-07-15 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 60000 68000 68000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity for a corporate receptionist or administration assistant who has an eye for detail, great communication and the ability to provide hands on support and a high level of service to all clientele.
Collaborate strongly with colleagues who are committed to delivering exceptional experiences.
- Highly regarded Chambers
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Collaborative, down to Earth team
Corporate Receptionist/Service Desk position for an organisation that provides barristers the opportunity to secure a variety of chamber options, giving barristers the flexibility and opportunity to take chambers at no entry cost and move chambers as their practice needs. You will be the first point of contact for barristers of your allocated chambers.
The progressive property organisation has a unique model providing a broad range of chambers, technology network services, full-service desk support and managed floor service to over 1,500 barristers in seven buildings.
You will have
- Experience in a concierge, receptionist or customer facing role
- Confidence and ability to use initiative appropriately
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Vibrant, well-presented, and confident
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products
- Good time management skills with the ability to multi-task
Day to day
- Preparation of legal documents including formatting correspondence and documents, photocopying and printing documentation
- Maintaining an efficient and effective electronic and paper filing system
- Scheduling appointments in barristers diaries
- Providing exceptional client service to both external and internal clients, in person and by phone
- Assist with coordinating client events
- General administrative tasks such as booking conference rooms and functions, organising travel arrangements
- Diary management for meeting room bookings and adhoc support to Barristers as required
If you're looking and you're ready for your next career move, apply now or contact me on the below!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Leasha Standring on 03 8628 2269 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + PackageLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 28 June 2022
- Join a HR team that cover our Australian & NZ businesses
- Work in a business that recognises and celebrates success
- Start your career within the HR field
About Robert Walters:
Robert Walters is a global recruitment consultancy operating across 31 countries. Robert Walters puts people at the heart of everything we do. We build relationships, we help candidate seize amazing career opportunities and we celebrate individual and team achievements in our own people every day.
Salary: Attractive Salary + Outstanding BenefitsLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 9 June 2022
A great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Office Manager looking to further their career within a growing business.
- Permanent opportunity
- Iconic Collins St location
- Outstanding culture
Salary: AUD32 - AUD33 per hourLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 8 June 2022
Amazing opportunity to join one of Australia's leading financial services organisations.
- 6 month contract with the potential to extend
- Fully remote role with all IT provided
- Great opportunity to develop skills and grow with a supportive organisation
- All remote training provided
Salary: AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + SuperannuationLocation: Box HillDate posted: 7 June 2022
Labware are a Global IT Consultancy. Established for 30 years, Labware are growing and are looking for an Office Assistant to work with their Finance and Administration teams to help take their Australian office to new heights.
Labware’s office is based in Boxhill with 40 offices globally and their Headquarters located in Delaware, USA.
Salary: Up to AUD35 per hour + Parking AvailableLocation: Northern Suburbs MelbourneDate posted: 6 June 2022
Be the first point of contact for all student enquiries, the primary purpose of the Customer Service Team is to deliver exceptional customer service and valued solutions to students, staff and stakeholders. Customer Care team members are required to employ and maintain a professional, positive and solution orientated approach across all work practices and daily interactions.
Casual staff are needed to supplement the large Customer Care team during peak periods. This includes assisting with phone calls, online enquiries, and face to face enquiries (where permitted).
Anticipated 3 month contracts with the opportunity to stay on with the organisation.