Salary AUD50,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Superannuation
Location Canberra CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kate Quane
Job Ref 1708650/001
Date posted 16 June 2022canberra secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-06-16 2022-07-16 admin-and-secretarial Canberra CBD Australian Capital Territory AU AUD 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a top tier Management Consulting firm looking to engage a candidate to look after the entire Administration function across their Canberra office.
Reporting to the Office Services Manager, based in Brisbane, this role supports the team on the ground in Canberra, as well as providing remote support to our office services function in our busy Sydney Office.
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for someone who has a few years experience but wants to truly get their foot in the door with a top tier firm and progress with them long term.
This position would suit a junior administration officer or someone studying business who wishes to have exposure to the office environment.
If you are an administrative all-rounder with the aptitude to learn new things quickly and an eagerness to assist across all levels of our Firm, we are keen to explore this opportunity with you.
Day to day in the role?
- Providing a warm and friendly concierge/reception service to all of our Clients attending or contacting our office in Canberra
- Arranging for catering and coordinating events, both internal and external
- Ensuring professional presentation of the office and the client meeting rooms
- Actively participate in WHS and emergency control teams eg. Fire Warden - you will receive full Fire Warden training!
- Delivering new staff inductions and off boarding exiting employees
- Liaising with key contacts (Building management, cleaning supervisor, trades, etc) to maintain/manage office facilities, repairs, cleaning, storage management, general wear & tear
- Printing reports and client presentations (photocopying, collating and binding, outsourcing to external vendor)
- Coordinating mail and courier deliveries/requests (incoming and outgoing)
- Ordering/restocking of food & beverage items, unpacking of deliveries, office housekeeping, office supply stock levels, servicing coffee machine daily
- Working closely with remote IT Teams to manage laptop and mobile phone services, troubleshoot office AV/VC issues and maintain good working knowledge of technology and functions within Canberra office
- Managing office corporate card and expense claims
- Assisting with overflow administration tasks for Executive Assistants on an adhoc basis, such as timesheets, expenses & updating contacts
- 2+ years previous reception and administration experience in a professional working environment
- Ability to provide high quality customer focused service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or equivalent productivity suites
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively, handle sensitive and confidential matters and work effectively as a member of a range of different teams and different stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to work autonomously, with minimal supervision due to remote leadership
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Kate Quane on +61 2 82893183 for a confidential discussion.