Senior Administration Assistant
Salary AUD35 - AUD40 per hour + Parking Available
Location Northern Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ali Alpe
Job Ref 1726910/001
Date posted 18 July 2022melbourne secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-07-18 2022-08-17 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne Northern Suburbs Victoria AU AUD 35 40 40 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Senior Administration Assistant provides dedicated support for the administration of the team's programs, as well as operational support for the team and its projects. This position works collaboratively with other teams, and in partnership with Mentoring teams and University leaders, to support University strategic goals.
- Respond to queries regarding team initiatives, providing timely advice and taking follow up action as required
- Co-ordinate room bookings, catering, attendance and evaluation sheets, printing of workshop materials
- Administer the payment and processing of invoices and monitor the budget for the team, providing regular updates and related advice regarding the budget and expenditure
- Quality assurance checks for data and documents, data entry, processing forms, result amendments, generating documents, answering basic staff and student enquiries
- Minimum 1 years in a administrative based position
- Strong technical skills including MS Office suite, excel etc.,
- Previous experience in university environment and using CRM system preferred
- Efficient, able to work independently, strong written and verbal communication skills.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ali Alpe on +61 3 8628 2166 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Super + Outstanding BenefitsLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 15 August 2022
A fantastic opportunity for a client services manager or office manager looking to step into a corporate environment in a role to truly make your own with a commercial real estate specialising in the leasing of shared office spaces.
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Challenging, meaningful work
Salary: AUD74,000 - AUD77,000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits & CultureLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 11 August 2022
A fantastic opportunity for a customer focused professional to join a global leader and be truly recognised for the work you do
Salary: AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits & CultureLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 11 August 2022
A great opportunity for a customer service professional looking to step into a corporate environment in a role to truly make your own.
- Collins St Location
- Permanent Opportunity
- Collaborative & supportive culture