Salary AUD29 - AUD31 per hour
Location Adelaide CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sophie Theel
Job Ref 1689660/001
Date posted 1 August 2022adelaide secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-08-05 2022-08-31 admin-and-secretarial Adelaide CBD South Australia AU AUD 29 31 31 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Initial 3 week contract
- $29 - $31 per hour + Super
- Full-time role, Monday - Friday, within Professional Services
This Professional Services organisation is seeking an experienced Data Entry Officer to hit the ground in a busy role in a temporary position.
About the role:
Located in the Adelaide CBD, this initial 3-week opportunity reports directly to the Team Leader, and will require you to work both autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Accurately input and maintain high volume data across multiple systems
- Complete regular audit checks on the database
- Prepare and complete reports for the wider team
- As required, answer incoming calls from clients and customers
- General administrative duties as required
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Data Entry or Administrative role
- Must have a typing speed of at least 70 WPM / 8000 Key Strokes
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- High attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exposure in a reputable Australian company
- Great workplace culture
- Close to public transport
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Theel on 08 8216 3522 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: EdwardstownDate posted: 5 August 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
EC Carpets, located in Edwardstown, are a well-established and proudly South Australian owned business who are recognised globally. Highly respected in the carpet industry, they are a trusted supplier of fashionable and innovative carpets and above all, are known for delivering excellence in customer service. EC Carpets are South Australia’s only carpet manufacturer and supply major national retail brands such as Carpet Court, Harvey Norman, Choices Flooring, Discount City Carpets and many mid to large builders across Australia via their associated dealer networks plus a strong export market to New Zealand. EC Carpets are a rapidly growing business and have predicted their growth to double over the next two years. With this predicated growth, they have undergone building of new state of the art facilities in Lonsdale, with completion expected in February 2023.
Salary: Attractive Hourly RateLocation: HackneyDate posted: 4 August 2022
- Immediate Start
- 3-week Temporary Position
- City Fringe Location
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 14 July 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) is a whole-of-industry led organisation that provides support to attract, train and retain South Australian building and construction workers by providing access to subsidised training for industry, promoting and supporting careers in construction, and advising SA Government on industry workforce and training needs
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Adelaide CBDDate posted: 2 August 2022
Our client, a leading global provider of management and software solutions, is seeking a motivated Sales Administrator to join their team based in the Adelaide CBD in a permanent, full-time role.