Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Martens
Job Ref 1730060/001
Date posted 2 August 2022adelaide secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-08-02 2022-09-01 admin-and-secretarial Adelaide CBD South Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a leading global provider of management and software solutions, is seeking a motivated Sales Administrator to join their team based in the Adelaide CBD in a permanent, full-time role.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join an exciting and innovative organisation that supports growth and development.
As the Sales Administrator, you will be responsible a first point of contact for clients and will provide administrative support to the sales team.
- Providing support to clients with enquires over the phone and via email
- Liaising with clients to update them on all stages of their purchase and installation
- Obtain and create quotes for clients
- Coordinator of installations, stock removals and refits
- Stock allocation, receiving and entering of purchase orders, approving supplier invoices
- Database administration
- Maintain warehouse, picking of orders, coordination of dispatch and delivery of products
- Strong administration skills and experience within a customer service role
- Excellent phone manner
- Proficient knowledge of the MS Suite
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
This role would suit someone who is motivated and keen to learn, with at least 6 months experience within a customer service environment.
On the job training will be provided to the successful candidate
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Emily Martens on 08 8216 3531 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: EdwardstownDate posted: 5 August 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
EC Carpets, located in Edwardstown, are a well-established and proudly South Australian owned business who are recognised globally. Highly respected in the carpet industry, they are a trusted supplier of fashionable and innovative carpets and above all, are known for delivering excellence in customer service. EC Carpets are South Australia’s only carpet manufacturer and supply major national retail brands such as Carpet Court, Harvey Norman, Choices Flooring, Discount City Carpets and many mid to large builders across Australia via their associated dealer networks plus a strong export market to New Zealand. EC Carpets are a rapidly growing business and have predicted their growth to double over the next two years. With this predicated growth, they have undergone building of new state of the art facilities in Lonsdale, with completion expected in February 2023.
Salary: AUD29 - AUD31 per hourLocation: Adelaide CBDDate posted: 1 August 2022
- Initial 3 week contract
- $29 - $31 per hour + Super
- Full-time role, Monday - Friday, within Professional Services
This Professional Services organisation is seeking an experienced Data Entry Officer to hit the ground in a busy role in a temporary position.