Salary AUD45000 - AUD50000 per annum + Super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Nelly Bornoush
Date posted 17 October 2016
This is a really great opportunity for a junior Administration Assistant to be part of a fun, friendly and outgoing team! Be the face of the company!
An exciting role has just become available for a junior administration assistant. This is a unique role located in North Sydney. This is an ideal location for anyone looking to escape the chaotic CBD atmosphere whilst still embracing a corporate position. This role will be a great opportunity for a junior candidate to get into the corporate workforce. Ideal candidate will need to be bubbly, outgoing, proactive and someone who can use their own initiative.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Sort and distribute mail to relevant managers
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Preparing company information packs
- Prepare forms, letters, packs and files for new clients joining the service
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Full administration support to professional team
- Completed year 12
- Microsoft Office skills
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning and organizing and ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and use own initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable personality
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Strong time-management skills
To apply please click apply or call Nelly Bornoush on 02 8423 1010 for a confidential discussion.