Office Manager - Alexandria
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + super
Location Inner West Sydney
Consultant Kelly Masson
Date posted 26 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As this is a brand new role within the organisation, it is a chance for an experienced, energetic Office Manager to really make it their own and establish effective policies and procedures to contribute to the successful performance of this expanding business. It would be perfect for a candidate who has around 5 years previous administrative experience and is looking for an exciting new challenge.
As the Office Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing and maintaining new office policies and procedures including WHS
- Executive support to the leadership team on an ad-hoc basis, including diary and travel arrangements
- Management of junior administrative staff and cover of reception area where required
- Implementing strategies to improved communication throughout the business
- Assisting with recruitment and on boarding of new staff
- Proving proficient assistance to clients as needed
- 5 years within a Senior Administrative role
- Office management and policy implementing/change process experience
- Experience managing services and supplies
- Professional but friendly and great at building networks and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and collaborative organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Kelly Masson on 02 8289 3251 for a confidential discussion.