Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Benefits
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-09-20 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a stand-out Office Manager to join a national business management consultancy in the CBD. It is a diverse role that comprises office management, administration management, events, HR and EA duties. It would be perfect for a candidate who has around 5 years previous administrative experience and is looking for an exciting new challenge.
As the Office Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for managing the office and it's day-to-day operations
- Attend and participate in the Business Units leadership meetings and Business Unit meetings
- Developing and maintaining new office policies and procedures including WHS
- Executive support to the leadership team on an ad-hoc basis, including diary and travel arrangements
- Management of junior administrative staff and cover of reception area where required
- Implementing strategies to improved communication throughout the business
- Assisting with recruitment and on boarding of new staff
- Proving proficient assistance to clients as needed
- Fire Warden & Safety Officer
- Managing facilities and asset management
- Plus other key responsibilities
- 5 years within a Senior Administrative role
- Office management and policy implementing/change process experience
- Experience managing services and supplies
- Professional but friendly and great at building networks and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and collaborative organisation.
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.