Office Manager / PA
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a stand-out Office Manager / PA to join a global financial services consultancy in the CBD. It is a diverse role that comprises office management, events and PA duties. It would be perfect for a candidate who has around 5 years previous administrative experience and is looking for an exciting new challenge.
As the Office Manager / PA your key responsibilities will be:
- Executive support to the leadership team on an ad-hoc basis, including diary and travel arrangements
- Organising internal and external events
- Managing other staff members
- Client services
- Managing the CRM system
- Assist repair and building maintenance requests
- Implementing strategies to improved communication throughout the business
- Assisting with recruitment and on boarding of new staff
- Proving proficient assistance to clients as needed
- 5 years within a Senior Administrative role
- Office management and policy implementing/change process experience
- Experience managing services and supplies
- Professional but friendly and great at building networks and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and collaborative organisation.
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.