Facilities and Office Manager
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD83,000 per annum + Super and Benefits
Consultant Ryan Houghton
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-07 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a unique opportunity to step up and take on a broad range of responsibilities as Facilities and Office Manager working across a busy office. This role will be very fast paced so you will need to be a good all-rounder, proactive and someone who can use their own initiative. This position will see you managing the day to day operations of the office including managing the reception, facilities, supplier contracts, WH&S and Health and Well-being Program. The role will suit a strong administrator who is looking for increased responsibility in a dynamic business.
- Full Office Manager and team support to ensure smooth running of the office
- Managing the front of house reception including dealing with couriers, distributing mail, booking meeting rooms and associated catering requirements and assisting with set up for Board and other meetings
- General office and facilities management and all activities associated with building maintenance
- Conference coordination for all events and functions
- Diary, Meetings and Travel Management
- Maintain office supply inventories and manage all contracts for suppliers
- Develop and maintain office procedures to improve business processes
- Manage WH&S and Health and Well Being program
- Office Manager and facility experience essential
- Knowledge of WH&S legislation and Ergonomics
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Proven problem assessment and problem-solving skills
This is a really great opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to be part of a successful and supportive environment.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Houghton on +61 2 8423 1004 for a confidential discussion.