Office Manager / Senior Administrator
Consultant Peter O'Brien
Date posted 5 November 2018 2018-11-052018-11-28 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
A well established and outstanding organisation with a global presence and footprint is currently seeking the services of an exceptional and highly experienced Office Manager/Team Coordinator. Located in Adelaide’s city fringe with on site car parking, this role offers varied responsibilities whilst working within a great team culture and environment.
This is a vital role supporting one of the senior managers, and will include high level executive support whilst also facilitating to the groups needs. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary and calendar management
- Data entry
- Banking, balancing, petty cash, employee expense claims
- Payroll , Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Establish and support Executive meetings; including agendas, notifications and minute taking
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements
- Supervision of staff
- Preparation and management of confidential documents
- General administrative support duties
Key Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Exceptional Administration skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- High level of organisational, time management, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multitask
- Dedication and willingness to take on menial tasks
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to work overtime as and when required
- High attention to detail
- Impeccably polished presentation
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a sound history of employment supporting senior management and working in a senior administration capacity. This organisation is a leader in their field and is seeking someone with initiative and professionalism.
If you are a committed and dedicated administrator seeking an opportunity in an outstanding business please do not hesitate in forwarding your details.
To apply please click apply or call Peter O'Brien on +61 8 8216 3555 for a confidential discussion.