Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location North RydeFULL_TIME
Consultant Jessica Tan
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-06 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Though the company is based in North Ryde, this role interacts with multiple functions across Oceania. From managing the office, to a front-of-house component, to supporting the higher executive teams and Managing Director, this is a great opportunity for those who enjoy a little bit of everything.
- Office and facilities maintenance: liaising with all relevant third party vendors including security, cleaners, landlord etc.
- Event management such as organising catering for meetings and coordinating social events, conferences, and functions
- Expense reporting and invoice reconciliations
- Supporting the Head of Human Resources, Managing Director, and Sales & Marketing team where necessary
- Diary management and travel (domestic and international) for staff, including flights, rental cars and accommodation
- Front of house duties: greeting visitors warmly, answering and directing phone calls
- Assisting the Sales & Marketing team with product presentations and proposals where necessary
- Ad hoc administrative responsibilities including preparing documents and reports
- At least 3+ years in an EA/PA/ Office Management role
- Strong Microsoft skills, experience with Concur System bonus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Previous experience with event management
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Tan on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.