Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Danielle Moore
Date posted 8 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-07 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Delivering service to the firm as well as assisting with reporting, budgeting and liaising with vendors so therefore relationship management is key within this role. The role is Perth based but with exposure to national projects.
The successful person will have experience in proactive facility management within a corporate environment.
- Planning and tracking maintenance
- Coordinating and communicating effectively with key stakeholders
- Reporting on tasks and time lines of tasks
- Ad hearing to WHS standards
- Management of compliance documents
- Management of Fire Wardens and First Aid staff
- Management of the crisis plan
- Coordinating on boarding and inductions
- Security pass audits
- Weekly inspections of the office
- Processing invoices
- Mailbox management
- Management of couriers, mail and deliveries
- Managing the print room workflow
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar role in a professional environment and prove reliable with outstanding attention to detail.
The shortlist for this role will close on 9th May, please apply immediately if you would like to have a further conversation regarding the role or would like to be considered.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Moore on +61 8 92660951 for a confidential discussion