Office Services Manager
Salary Great package + Bonus + benefits
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-09-12 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne CBD Victoria Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Organisation: Join a prestigious professional services firm that operate across the globe. Based in Melbourne CBD, this consulting firm are known and trusted for their professionalism in advising small to large businesses and institutions.
As Office Services Manager, provide daily management of office services and facilities in four office locations across Australia and New Zealand. Lead a team of 7 professionals who provide a range of services including administration support, office supplies, kitchen and facilities management and security where required.
Leverage and foster a united and collaborative team across four locations. This position will need to build strong relationships throughout the business to streamline and continuously improve service provided to internal clients.
Travel to locations is required however not extensive.
- Daily management and support to an office services team and ensure high level service is delivered across all locations
- Develop communication channels within the team and business
- Find innovative solutions to continuously improve service offerings
- Advise and resolve logistical or customer related challenges
- Liaise with all external vendor contacts for all building and facilities management
Experience and Skills required:
- Administration/office management and leadership experience within a corporate environment
- Experience working and leading a team across multiple locations is desired
- Client focus/relationship management skills to provide high levels of service across the business
- Ability to influence change and find solutions to deliver results
- Flexible and adaptable in responding to urgent tasks and improving ways of working
• Generous package including 15% super
• Annual bonus
• Medical insurance
• Gym allowance
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.