Salary AUD80,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tully Herrmann
Date posted 4 November 20192019-11-04 2019-12-04 admin-and-secretarial Sydney CBD New South Wales 1 Martin Place, Sydney AU 2000 AUD 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a regulatory body in Sydney's CBD. Working as part of the wider administration team, you will also get the opportunity to coordinate and take part in divisional events and operational activities that support the division and broader organisation. The successful candidate will have extensive experience providing support at a senior level with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the following;
- Handling correspondence and enquiries
- Diary management, including coordinating meetings, arranging travel and scheduling events
- Preparing and processing reports and committee papers, taking meeting minutes
- Co-ordination of divisional off-sites and events
- Inbox management, maintaining task lists, answering emails where appropriate and drafting responses
- Assist with monthly expenses processing for the division and complete other ad hoc tasks at a divisional level when required
- Contribute to operational improvement initiatives across the broader Admin cohort
- Assist the wider team with administration.
- 4 years + experience in an Executive Assistant position
- Prompt and has an outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Microsoft office experience
- Office wide events & functions
- Dynamic and exciting environment
- Friendly and inclusive office team
To apply please click apply or call Tully Herrmann on +61 2 82893119 for a confidential discussion.