Customer Care Team Leader
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Emily Martens
Job Ref 1734240/001
Date posted 5 August 2022adelaide secretarial-business-support/office-manager 2022-08-05 2022-09-04 admin-and-secretarial Edwardstown South Australia AU 5039 EC Carpets https://www.eccarpets.com.au/
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
EC Carpets, located in Edwardstown, are a well-established and proudly South Australian owned business who are recognised globally. Highly respected in the carpet industry, they are a trusted supplier of fashionable and innovative carpets and above all, are known for delivering excellence in customer service. EC Carpets are South Australia’s only carpet manufacturer and supply major national retail brands such as Carpet Court, Harvey Norman, Choices Flooring, Discount City Carpets and many mid to large builders across Australia via their associated dealer networks plus a strong export market to New Zealand. EC Carpets are a rapidly growing business and have predicted their growth to double over the next two years. With this predicated growth, they have undergone building of new state of the art facilities in Lonsdale, with completion expected in February 2023.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
EC Carpets are seeking a motivated, driven, and tenacious Customer Care Team Leader who leads from the front, is truly passionate about customer service and enjoys being part of a collaborative and supportive team. Utilising leadership skills to manage a team of 4, this hands-on role is pivotal to the business and will be responsible for leading and developing the customer service department, ensuring on-going customer service excellence and achievement of the business’s goals.
With 70% of this role being on the phone, the remainder of this role will be managing daily operations of the customer service team and assisting with sales related tasks where required. As a leader of this function, you bring an innovative approach to develop staff members, setting direction, and focus on customer centricity – breathing the EC Carpets values.
This role reports to the Joint Managing Director. Due to the nature of the role, it is essential to be present in the office majority of the time however flexibility to work from home is available on an ad-hoc basis.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate leadership experience, conflict resolution, sales acumen, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and most importantly, a desire to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Manage, lead, train and develop the customer service team with focus on extension of individual skills and achievement of overall objectives
- Oversee the management of major client contracts
- Management of team performance including regular performance reviews, reporting, and providing feedback of staff KPI’s and customer service metrics to the Joint Marketing Director
- Customer service duties including answering sales calls, customer enquiries, promotion of stock and deals, and taking appropriate action to satisfy customers needs
- Develop and nurture new and existing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service role, with previous experience as a Team Leader / 2IC highly regarded
- Strong leadership skills with focus on customer centricity and a resolutions-based approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to handle sensitive information and challenging situations
- Strong administration skills, excellent attention to detail and strong technical ability: proficient with the MS Suite and ability to work with various IT systems
- Excellent career growth and development opportunities including support to progress into other areas of the business
- Join a supportive, inclusive, and collaborative team environment
- New state of the art facilities with various amenities, collaborative hubs, and ocean views
- Attractive salary package
- Working from home flexibility on an ad-hoc basis
This position will suit an experienced individual who is driven and ready to lead a growing team into EC Carpets next stage.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Emily Martens on 08 8216 3531 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD29 - AUD31 per hourLocation: Adelaide CBDDate posted: 1 August 2022
- Initial 3 week contract
- $29 - $31 per hour + Super
- Full-time role, Monday - Friday, within Professional Services
This Professional Services organisation is seeking an experienced Data Entry Officer to hit the ground in a busy role in a temporary position.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Adelaide CBDDate posted: 2 August 2022
Our client, a leading global provider of management and software solutions, is seeking a motivated Sales Administrator to join their team based in the Adelaide CBD in a permanent, full-time role.