Salary AUD60000 - AUD90000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stacey Chadwick
Date posted 10 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity for a 1:1 role supporting the Managing Director and founder of a mid-tier law firm in Sydney CBD.
- Providing timely and effective diary management and other administrative tasks for the Managing Director
- Organising functions, meetings and/or forums including arranging attendance of participants, venue, catering and preparing and distributing the relevant documents
- Preparing routine correspondence and providing appropriate responses to incoming queries
- Organising international and domestic travel, accommodation and itinerary arrangements
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including strategic partners and other third parties, maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality exercising discretion and tact at all times.
- Experience of working within a Legal environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Highly developed time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Possess a positive, tactful and diplomatic demeanour and you are able to work effectively as a member of the broader support team.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate, both written and oral, with all levels of management and other team members.
- Good judgement and initiative.
To apply please click apply or call Stacey Chadwick on 02 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.