Personal Assistant - Marketing
Salary AUD65000 - AUD75000 per annum + Super + Social Events + more
Location Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 25 October 2016
This is a great opportunity for a Personal Assistant with a year's experience to become a part of a growing, forward thinking marketing company that can offer long-term career development and progression.
The company is a well known and respected marketing agency in Sydney's CBD. The successful Personal Assistant will require an outgoing and proactive nature who wants a career in Marketing.
- Effective distribution of incoming and outgoing communications including screening incoming calls and emails and actioning / delegating where appropriate
- Organising travel, including accommodation, flights and car hire
- Preparation and co-ordination of agendas and action items for meetings
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Schedule conference calls & booking meeting rooms
- Attend meetings and other workshops to take minutes as required, and ensure timely distribution of those minutes
- Assisting with wider administrative tasks as required
- 1+ years experience in a similar Personal Assistant role
- Expert in Microsoft office; including document formatting and excel formulas (testing provided)
- Confident and professional working manner
- Great interpersonal skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of using own initiative and problem solving within the workplace
- Events organisation experience is looked upon favourably
- Thrive in a fast paced team focused environment
- NO WHV
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.