Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 7 November 2016
This position requires the successful applicant to demonstrate a high level interpersonal skills with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for providing high-level executive support to the CEO, Executive and Board of Directors. The Executive Assistant will manage the services for office support, be resposible for correspondence and record keeping, and application of administrative policies, procedures and protocols.
- Diary Management
- Inbox Management
- Travel and accommodation co-ordination
- Preparation of documents and reports
- Organise events and functions
- Book meeting rooms
- Invoicing and expenses
- Meeting minutes
- Preparation of power point presentations
- Ability to build, strong, open and collaborative relationships
- 3+ Years experience at Senior Management and Executive level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Board minutes experience essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong level of organisational, attention to detail and stakeholder management experience
- Maturity, professionalism and confident in your ability
The successful Executive Assistant will bring passion and commitment to the role, and thrive in a team environment.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.