Consultant Kathryn Wright
Date posted 9 November 2016
As Executive Assistant to the DCEO of operations you will be responsible for providing a high level of support to a busy Director within the operations area and the wider team. This role would suit a high level EA that has supported at a senior level, and someone who has an undertsanding of, or lived with disabilty.
Executive Assistant experience within the Australia Public Service will be highly regarded. This Executive Assistant role is an excellent oportunity for someone who wants an exciting and busy role and an 11 month contract.
- Diary Management
- Inbox Management
- Provide administrative support to DCEO
- Travel and accommodation co-ordination
- Preparation of documents and reports
- Organise events and functions
- Book meeting rooms
- Invoicing and expenses
- Meeting minutes
- Preparation of power point presentations
- Ability to build, strong, open and collaborative relationships
- 3+ Years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong level of organisational, attention to detail and stakeholder management experience.
- Maturity, professionalism and confident in your ability
- Experience within the finance industry highly desirable
This is a rare opportunity to work for an organisation that wants to support a better life for all Australians. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and succeed under pressure, then apply now.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Wright on 03 8628 2107 for a confidential discussion.