Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Anja Finci
Date posted 14 November 2016
About the Role Be apart of a highly successful Executive Search firm, supporting a two Executive Consultants. You will play an internal role to provide support to the consultants, collaborating with and assisting them by utilising your strong attention to detail, efficiency and proactive approach to work on a full-time permanent role. This fast paced role would suit an individual who is extremely organised and efficient and enjoys managing multiple priorities and possesses strong communication skills.
- Diary management
- Travel Booking
- Assisting with and managing that all project time lines are met
- Organizing and attending client meetings and functions
- Updating and maintenance of database
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Organizing events
- Dictaphone typing
- Ensuring all aspects of the office are run smoothly
- Project management
- Preparation of board papers for quarterly meetings.
- Taking meeting minutes
- Answering and directing all in-coming calls
The skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant within professional services
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Previous experience with Diary management and Travel Booking.
- Experience with Dictaphone
- Willingness and eagerness to learn and develop within the organization
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with strong organisational skills
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Admirable one to one and team based collaboration
- Strong attention to detail, efficiency and proactively
- Commitment to quality, professionalism, confidentiality and attention to detail in all tasks
- Previous experience in professional services is preferred but not a necessity
To apply please click apply or call Anja Finci on +61 2 8289 3153 for a confidential discussion.