Location Port Melbourne
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 30 November 2016
As the Executive Assistant you will be supporting two senior managers within the Design team. Work in a fast-paced forever changing environment. This company pride themselves in their fun and energectic team culture, therefore they require someone with an outgoing and friendly personality.
This is a 6 month contract that requires an Executive Assistant who can commence work immediately.
- Travel co-ordination
- Client access organisation
- Manage schedules and presentations
- Diary management
- Coordinate meetings - Book meeting rooms, catering, client invites
- Invoicing and expenses for the team
- Assist with client queries
- 5 + years experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a team player and have a positive outlook
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong level of organisational, attention to detail
- Maturity, professionalism and confident in your ability
Temporary opportunity with an immediate start. Monday to Friday role within standard business hours.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.