Personal Assistant - Property
Salary AUD40 - AUD45 per annum + Super
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 15 March 2017
Robert Walters is currently seeking a friendly, organised and motivated Personal Assistant for a busy Property company based in the Adelaide CBD. This is a highly reputable organisation which is continually expanding and offers opportunities for internal promotion for candidates who demonstrate a willingness to learn and show initiative.
Our client is a leading Commercial Property business here in Adelaide who seeks to provide excellent customer service to its clients.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
This role focuses on providing exceptional support to the Property Management team for the business in the areas of Administrative support under the direction of the Asset Manager.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Administration support tasks such as responding to client requests
- Accurately filing and tracking documents and typing correspondence
- Property Management enquiries
- Diary management
- Inputting data
- Assisting the team
- Personal Assistant tasks to the Property Management team
- Organising travel arrangements
- Undertake adhoc duties as requested
- Personal Assisting duties
- General administrative support
- Office maintenance
- Data entry
- Computer skills and sound knowledge of Windows based programs
- Demonstrated organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks
- Professional presentation
- 1 year administration experience
- Drivers license
- Proactive approach
- High level of initiative and willingness to learn
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.