Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Ashleigh Sethupathy
Date posted 21 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible in assisting 2 well respected Partners in this elite firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Executive Assistant to join this exciting firm on an 8 Month maternity leave contract.
Experience within Financial & Professional services industries will be highly regarded. This Executive Assistant position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their next challenge.
- Daily office administration
- Extensive diary management
- Email management
- Detailed travel arrangements
- Coordinating and organising conferences
- Completing and processing expense claims and invoices
- Adhoc duties as required
- Coordinating activities and events
- 3+ years experience as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
- Experience within Financial/Professional Services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Maturity, professionalism and highly self motivated
- Confident and resilient
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading organisation, with an immediate start. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment please apply today.
To apply please click apply or call Ashleigh Sethupathy on +61 3 86282141 for a confidential discussion.