Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Ashleigh Sethupathy
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible in supporting a number of Senior Executives within a global Financial Services firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Executive Assistant to join this exciting company on a 12 Month fixed term contract.
This role would suit an experienced and versatile Executive Assistant who has supported at a senior level and is comfortable working autonomously. An exposure to Office Management with a flexible approach would be advantageous.
- Daily office administration
- Extensive diary management
- Email management
- Travel arrangements
- Adhoc duties as required
- Coordinating activities and events
- Organising IT facilities
- 5+ years experience as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Maturity, professionalism and highly self motivated
- High level of confidentiality
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading organisation. If you enjoy thinking outside of the box and are looking for a role where no two days are the same, please apply today.
To apply please click apply or call Ashleigh Sethupathy on +61 3 86282141 for a confidential discussion.