Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Ashleigh Sethupathy
Date posted 6 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Personal Assistant you will be responsible in assisting 2 well respected Partners and the wider team in this global Accounting firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant or Team Assistant looking for their next career move.
Experience within Financial & Professional services industries will be highly regarded.
- Daily office administration
- Extensive diary management
- Email management
- Detailed travel arrangements
- Completing and processing expense claims and invoices
- Adhoc duties as required
- Coordinating activities and events
- 3+ years experience as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
- Experience within Financial/Professional Services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Maturity, professionalism and highly self motivated
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading organisation, with a fun, social & collaborative culture. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment please apply today.
To apply please click apply or call Ashleigh Sethupathy on 03 8628 2141 for a confidential discussion.